RioSales Rep Locator Digital Sample Card Add Rio Sample Card to Cart
- Weight: 33 +/-2.0 ounces per linear yard
- Thickness: 45 +/-5.0 mils
- Roll Length: 30 yards
- 1000 Hours WeatherOmeter Resistance
- Mildew Resistant
- Cold Crack: -25°
- Abrasion Resistance: Wyzenbeek test method: CFFA-1a#10 Cotton Duck; 250,000 Cycles Pass: No significant wear
- CA TB 117-2013 (Section 1-Cover Fabric)
- NFPA 260
- UFAC Class 1
- IMO MSC 88/26/ADD. 2 Part 8 (3.1 and 3.2)
- Title 49 CFR, Chapter V, Section 571.302 (FMVSS 302)
To prevent buildup of dirt and contaminants, which may cause permanent staining, periodic cleaning is highly suggested. The frequency of cleaning is dependent upon the environmental conditions the material is subjected to.
For normal cleaning: most common stains can be cleaned using warm, soapy water and clear water rinses. Moderate scrubbing with a medium bristle brush will help loosen soiling materials from the depressions of embossed surfaces. For more stubborn stains, use Formula 409® commercially available mild detergent in accordance with the manufacturer's instructions.
Note: Detergent should never be used on a regular or repeated basis for normal cleaning. Morbern recommends repeated rinsing with clear water after any cleaning procedure.
When opening a new container, please test the cleaner in an inconspicuous area as cleaner manufacturers may change formula without notice.
Morbern cannot be responsible when unknown changes are made by the manufacturer of the cleaner to their formulations.
Caution: Exercise care as these solvents are flammable. Use only small quantities of solvents and keep clear of any sources of ignition. Wear protective gloves and ensure cleaning takes place in a well-ventilated area